An award-winning multinational digital experience studio based in Singapore, is looking for an Android Developer to join their dynamic team.
As a multinational technology studio, the company aims to create a positive impact on the way humanity lives and works through the use of brilliant design and innovation. Using bespoke solutions to help other companies make a lasting impact, they firmly believe in creating revolutionary digital transformation products that make the most difference.
As part of the team, you will:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Be continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximise
- development efficiency
To be part of the team, you should be:
- Experienced with Kotlin
- Experienced in software development
- Experienced in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app
- Experienced with Android SDK
- Experienced working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experienced with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledgeable on the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Knowledgeable on the full mobile development life cycle.