A cloud-based software firm start-up headquartered in Singapore, is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join their expanding team.
The company’s cloud-based employee productivity software helps leaders and organisations make better people decisions using real-time data. Designed for organisations that want to put culture first, the software makes it easy to collect, understand, analyse and act on employee feedback that in turn help organisations make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
As a Senior Frontend Software Engineer, you would be an active contributor to the agile team and will be largely involved in reviewing designs and responsible for developing and maintaining the company’s web-based platform.
As part of the team, you will:
- Provide technical guidance in software design and development activities
- Participate in planning activities, perform code reviews and contribute to a high performing team
- Be an active member of the product development team in planning new features
- Own component(s) of the platform and ensure that it meets quality standards
- Build quality software that conforms to engineering best practices -- writing well-documented and easily readable code with automated tests
- Stay updated in current and new technologies and recommend where appropriate
To be part of the team, you must have:
- Proficiency with code versioning tools -- specifically Git and Github
- Extensive knowledge of ReactJS and working with a design system
- Adequate understanding of relevant technologies including HTTP, RESTful APIs, JSON, JWT, CORS,websockets, npm, SPA, application routing, webpack, browser development tools (both local and remote)
- Good communication in English
- Commitment to lifelong learning
Some preferred qualifications include:
- Experience working with TypeScript, Ant Design, Ruby on Rails, GoLang and/or AWS
- Designed a scalable and maintainable front-end architecture
- Developed tools to multiply effectiveness of the team
- Exhibited good judgement in recommending and adopting new technologies
Remote employment opportunities are available.