A New Jersey intelligent software firm specialising in helping life-science organisations get their life-saving drugs to market quickly and efficiently, is looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join their dynamic and ever-growing team in New York.
To help life-science organisations meet the increasing demand for their life-saving drugs, the firm builds AR-powered products using today’s latest and cutting-edge technologies, combining AR collaboration, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
The organisation is looking to add to their engineering team, and are focused on making the manufacturing process more intelligent. As the Lead Software Engineer, you will be in the middle of a team-oriented atmosphere driven by collaboration and a devotion to innovation.
The firm is seeking top, start-up minded candidates who are energetic, goal oriented and thrive in fast-paced environments. As this is a leadership and highly technical position, you will work on building cutting-edge web apps, mobile apps and APIs to power the future of Augmented Reality.
To be part of the team, the organisation is looking for an individual who:
- Have 8-10 years of professional software experience, with top-notch programming skills in mobile apps, web apps, and backend & cloud services
- Have a BS or MS in Computer Science or an equivalent field
- Have a strong knowledge of mobile SW architecture and experience in shipping Android and iOS applications
- Have a strong knowledge and hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Are experienced building, architecting and deploying backend NodeJS APIs
- Have experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL and MongoDB
- Have experience with authentication in the cloud including Single Sign-on, and OAuth.
- Are experienced deploying services with major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
- Possess strong experience with development processes, including code management, testing, review, and CI/CD processes.
- Are legally authorized to work in the U.S now and in the future
- Ideally have AR/VR experience as a plus
- Ideally have Deep Learning and Computer Vision experience as a plus
Being a part of the team also allows you access to benefits such as:
- Working with cutting-edge Smart Glasses like HoloLens/Glass/Vuzix/ODG
- Have a fully-spec’d Macbook Pro(s) and any other hardware/software you desire
- Staying healthy in the office with our standing desks
- Having single-origin coffee (don’t worry, we have blends too) in the office
- Discounted PATH & Metro card
- Have unlimited vacation days
- Have Medical / Dental / Vision coverage
- A generous work from home policy
- Generous equity packages